No time to attend a CLE in person?
Consider a recorded option.
WSBA recorded seminars are:
• High-quality – focused on Washington law and taught
by Washington practitioners.
• Valuable – provide up to one-half of your required
CLE credits (including all 6 ethics credits).
• Current – available within a month of the live seminar.
• Immediately accessible – complete your online
purchase and download or stream your recorded
seminar right away.
Video: streamed directly to your
computer via the Internet
MP3 audio-only: downloaded directly
to your computer. From there, burn it to
a disc or save it to a mobile device for
credits on the go.
Browse the catalog of hundreds of recorded seminars at
• Significant savings over print prices.
• Special “New Lawyer” and group subscription prices.
• Word-searchable – WSBA members can search primary law and deskbooks simultaneously.
• Links to full text of all cited cases, statutes, and administrative codes.
• Selected coursebooks included in practice area and All-Publications libraries.
Subscribe to WSBA-CLE Deskbooks online
For more information or to subscribe:
Questions? 1-800-945-WSBA or firstname.lastname@example.org