Garrett Oppenheim is an
attorney passionate about
He can be
1. No letters, please, about the use of “all”; hyperbole is my prerogative.
2. I’m not sure a spoiler alert is necessary for
something that iS 162 years old, but if in fact
you skipped this assignment in high school
literature, be forewarned, spoilers follow.
3. About $1.19 per 100 words in 2015.
4. According to Bloomberg Business, the employment rate for recent law graduates has
fallen six straight years and is now below
85 percent; www.bloomberg.com/bw/
1501 4TH AVE, SUITE 2800, SEAT TLE, WA 98101 PH. 206.624.6800 / INFO@PWRLK.COM
Medical Malpractice / Personal Injury /
Construction Accidents / Insurance Bad Faith
Michael S. Wampold, J.D.
PARTNER, P WRLK
U W SCHOOL OF LA W, 1996
We’re serious about insurance bad faith.
The WSBA invites you
to lunch and learn while
earning 1. 5 CLE credits.
And the tab is on us! The
WSBA hosts a 90-minute,
1. 5 credit, live webcast CLE
at noon on the last Tuesday
of each month.
Mark your calendars now!
To register and for
more information, visit